06 April 2014

Retrospection #5 (3/31-4/5)

Another week in paradise, and another month in the books. I want to give a huge Thank You to everyone that has been reading my blog, since I was able to go over >>400<< views during my first month of blogging! Bonus fact: my review of Noah ended up being my most viewed post by about double the views of second place. I look forward to continue writing for everyone that likes reading what I write!


What is the approved truth and what is approved by The Rules?

Bonus review on Monday! Noah is a creative take on an old tale that rejuvenates the emotions that have fallen out of the story.

The Cowboys defense still sucks, Manti Te’o’s girlfriend tries out at receiver for the Panthers, and the Broncos look ready to return to the Super Bowl and get their butts kicked by whatever NFC team. The good and bad of free agency recapped.

Back on the normal schedule, Enemy is a mesmerizing look into a man’s psyche in this doppelganger mystery thriller from Prisoners director Denis Villeneueve and lead actor Jake Gyllenhaal. My favorite movie of 2014 thus far.

Are you looking for a great novel series outside of The Lord of the Rings, Harry Potter, or Game of Thongs? Look no further than the excellent Inheritance Cycle, which begins with Eragon, by fellow homeschooled writer Christopher Paolini.

We’re off to see the Wizard of Oz as we journey back to the 1930’s to read about my favorite classic from that era (screw you, Gone with the Wind!).

Three movie reviews in one week! This one reflects on Captain America: The Winter Soldier and how it’s still more of the same despite critical praise.

Ever wondered what an essay written in satirical Twain style would look like from my hands? Wonder no more and read what I did my best(ish) upon when I was 15 years old.




Another wonderful month-beginning week of blogging, combined with several exams! Whoo hoo, I love school! Yeah!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to comment.