16 March 2014

Retrospection #2 (3/10-3/15)

My second week of blogging was successfully less busy, and so I enjoyed myself and studied for exams… Very fulfilling. But at least I now finally have a break from school!!!


  • A prince takes a thought while an old man ponders the best way to live life.

3/11: Nada (not like there’s anything happening in football anyways)

  • Hugh Jackman tries to track down his daughter with a detective played by Jake Gyllenhaal in the mystery thriller Prisoners that you SHOULD see.

3/13: Nada (I had an exam, okay?)

  • Melies creates his dreams for us to see with A Trip to the Moon.

  • With so many movies still in theaters (and no good movies released in a while), I give bullet point reviews of every single film still in theaters as of 3/14.

3/15: Nada (I enjoyed my first day without school or homework)



I will see you all tomorrow! Or not. You know. Whatever. Be that way.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to comment.