09 March 2014

Retrospection #1 (2/28-3/8)

This will be my first Retrospection, a recap of all the week’s mischief (on my part). Use this to decide what you would like to read if you are jerkish enough to not have read anything yet…




  • Setting the tone for your weekly blog is always important, and so I discuss how things will go down while introducing myself.


  • Who should have won the Oscars? I state my favorite films and favorite nominees in this precursor to the actual awards.

3/2: Nada (I was watching the Academy Awards!)

3/3: Ginseng (for the Soul)

  • I let Cleverbot have a conversation with itself, and discuss blondes in college.

3/4: This Is a Football

  • What will happen to the best NFL free agents once free agency kicks off? I tell you.

3/5: The Should, the Could and the Empty (Film Snob)

  • Everyone DEFINTELY SHOULD see 12 Years a Slave, and I explain why.

3/6: 451 Kindlings

  • Nothing like a timeless adventure along the Mississippi River with Huckleberry Finn and good ol’ Jim.

3/7: Revisiting the Movies

  • We journey all the way back to the 1890’s to begin our review of each year in film, starting with Arrival Of A Train At La Ciotat Station.

3/8: The Writer Within

  • We go waaay back to my days as a 13 year old writer to read about A Normal Day.




Stay cool, Tulsa (not cold, cool. COOL!!!!).

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to comment.