03 March 2014

Ginseng (for the Soul) #1

I will be posting a lovely poem (mine unless otherwise noted) and a joke every Monday in this space, so as to give an energy kick to your spirits!



[New conversation]

User: What is the root of all evil?

Cleverbot: How should I know.

Cleverbot (To myself): Because you do know. I know you do.

Cleverbot (To myself): I do know me.

Cleverbot (To myself): Then answer the question.

Cleverbot (To myself): What question?

Cleverbot (To myself): Who are you?

Cleverbot (To myself): I am me.

Cleverbot (To myself): Who is you?

Cleverbot (To myself): Me is who I am.

Cleverbot (To myself): Me is who you are?

Cleverbot (To myself): Who is I am?

Cleverbot (To myself): Me.

Cleverbot (To myself): Who are you?

Cleverbot (To myself): I don't know.





Q: What do you call a blonde in an institute of higher learning?


A: A visitor.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to comment.