02 May 2015

I Refuse to Serve or Be Near Tan People

I have decided that I will no longer service or live around tan people.

This is really a simple choice for me. As part of my religion, it is my duty to shun tan people and spread the word of the evils of becoming tan. It is the natural order of things that human beings have a permanent skin tone, which is either white, black or brown. The Bible does not deal with the world in shades of grey, and so I will not deal with skin color in shades of tan.

If you think I'm crazy by now, just wait. I have Scriptural proof that getting a tan is a sin and "being naturally tan" is a falsehood. Being tan is a sin as described in Jeremiah 4:30 (ESV throughout): "And you, O desolate one, what do you mean that you dress in scarlet, that you adorn yourself with ornaments of gold, that you enlarge your eyes with paint? In vain you beautify yourself. Your lovers despise you; they seek your life." That very first line about dressing in scarlet can be translated as dressing your natural skin in scarlet, which comes from sunburns, a natural side effect of tanning. If we dress our skin in scarlet, we are vainly beautifying ourselves, and those around us will spurn us and seek to use us. God did not mean for us to change our outward appearances; He sees what is on the inside and sees the selfish desires that tan people possess.

Tanness is not a natural thing. We are born with our skin tones, and to change that is to desecrate our bodies. 1 Corinthians 6:19-20 states: "Or do you not know that your body is a temple of the Holy Spirit within you, whom you have from God? You are not your own, for you were bought with a price. So glorify God in your body." Our bodies are the temple of the Holy Spirit, and so we must take care of it and keep it holy in order to glorify God. By tanning our skin, we are choosing to defile the temple of the Holy Spirit, and so rejecting our own faith.

I want to take this opportunity now to make a concrete statement: tanness is a CHOICE. No one is born naturally tan; this is a falsehood that has been created to explain away tan people's skin color. At one point, they were white and chose to become tan. Now, Middle Easterners and Africans are the exceptions to this rule because they have true colors in their skin, not merely white having been altered. However, tan people are an affront to our religion, way of life, and our children. What am I supposed to say to my children when they see two tan people walking down the street in broad daylight? When they ask why those people are tan, how do I explain that they have chosen to be, despite the Bible explicitly stating that to do so is WRONG? Or when tan people are raising children, corrupting their innocent minds at such a young age? It makes me sick to even think about. I don't understand why they can't least wear long sleeves at all times to hide the fact that they are tan. They should at least try to look and act like normal-toned people. Psalms 39:6 says: "Surely a man goes about as a shadow! Surely for nothing they are in turmoil; man heaps up wealth  and does not know who will gather!" These men who go about as shadows; this is surely a reference to those who must hide from the light, which reveals their transgressions and discoloration. They must know that what they do is wrong; otherwise, why would they hide?

Therefore, it is my duty to my beliefs to refuse service to those with a tan. The First Amendment gives me the right to free speech against these tanholes and their disgusting natures, so I have the right to refuse them service. If I owned a newspaper, I would refuse to report their marriages or post their ads in it, as is my right, and if they sued me over it, I would fully expect the Constitution to protect my discrimination under my religious freedom. If I sold sunblock, which even tan people need, I would refuse to sell it to them at a beach even if I was selling it to other people who were not tan. At least those people are trying not to be tanned; a tan person buying sunblock is just a mockery of what sunblock was created for and so should be discouraged. I recently heard of a cake shop that held my beliefs as well, and when they refused service to a tan couple who were getting married, I was glad that their refusal of service to the tanholes was celebrated. When the couple won a lawsuit against the shop, I wanted to riot. I wanted to protest at a tan soldier's funeral for their insubordination of my beliefs. But despite my anger, I still love them and want to help them realize that they are wrong so that they can come back to Christ and be holy again.

I have read in the news how they claim to be discriminated against, how they are persecuted, and how they feel like their rights are often being revoked. This is silly; the laws nowadays are so lenient towards tan people that it's ridiculous. We're practically encouraged to either become tan or accept tan people as equals. But the Bible says in Romans 12:1: "I appeal to you therefore, brothers, by the mercies of God, to present your bodies as a living sacrifice, holy and acceptable to God, which is your spiritual worship." We are to present our bodies to God as a holy and acceptable sacrifice; how are we to do that while we shame ourselves by becoming tan?

Even without Scripture, is not the unnaturalness of their skin tone enough to prove that it's inherently wrong? Tan people have only just become known to the world within the last 50 years, having sneaked around in the darkness for centuries and hiding (and rightfully so). Why do we have to acknowledge them now just because they ask to be? I say get rid of those disgusting people and let us return to glorifying God with our holy bodies.

Jesus died for our sins so that we could all have a way into heaven, but how can someone get into heaven if they are disgracing their bodies to God in such an obvious way? Some states allow this, but I believe that such people should not be allowed to marry. Their love cannot be a real love if they are both tan, their rights to marriage cannot be given if they still revel in each other's darkened skin tones. It makes me sick just to think of them committing adultery together, heathens given over to pleasure with no thought of what true love is and spreading venereal diseases amongst themselves.

Some think that they were born tan, but that is completely wrong, as the Bible has shown time and time again. Please join me in renouncing the tan movement and returning our country to the morality that we used to have so long ago, like in the 1920's. Those were the days when the Bible was respected and everyone was treated equally. We need to stand strong against the tan people, and remember that God only loves the naturally toned. Together, my fellow Christians and I can help to reform the tan people and once again have a united country under God, with liberty and justice for all.
Join me on Twitter, Facebook, and wherever you are to raise awareness of this epidemic issue that is troubling our nation. Use #NoMoreTanPeople to show your support, and remember to boycott any businesses that serve tan people, especially horrendous tanning salons.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to comment.