10 May 2015

Retrospection 5/2-5/9/15

My first week back was the bomb, and by bomb, I mean very excellent and not the dangerous explosive used in war and terror (don't hurt me, NSA!). Let's continue strong and not let those finals get you down, otherwise, you'll drown!


5/2: Re-Trey-Reset
I explain what took me away from writing, what brought me back, and what the new schedule is like.

5/2: I Refuse to Serve or Be Near Tan People
My beliefs have forced my hand, and so I must state why tan people are horrid and I cannot condone their actions.

5/3: The Should, the Could and the Empty (bonus!)
So how good is Avengers 2? Does Ultron overtake Loki as the greatest Marvel movie villain? Most importantly, is it as fun as the first? Find out here!

5/4: Ginseng for the Soul
A sister discovers her baby brother and a list of things that those without children need to understand.

5/5: This Is a Football
What division did the best in the 2015 NFL Draft, and can I let my Eagles bias slide? Find out!

5/6: Nada (potty break)

5/7: Throwback Thursdays
Revisiting the Movies resumes with the 1940's and the legendary Citizen Kane.

5/8: The Should, the Could and the Empty
Kristen Stewart is capable of not acting like someone who's been lobotomized in Clouds of Sils Maria.

5/9: The Writer Within
We go back to high school to read a story of brotherhood and loss in Brothers.



I thoroughly enjoyed being back, and I hope that you did as well. See you tomorrow with more poetry and jokes!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to comment.