17 May 2015

Retrospection 5/11-5/16/15

Another week, another action film. I just enjoy the excuse to go see a movie when it actually comes out!



5/11: Ginseng for the Soul
A man is surprised by ghosts while we learn about being a parent.

5/12: Nada

5/13: Burning Binges
Netflix's Daredevil is the best story they've put out to date, and I hope they continue making shows like it!

5/14: Throwback Thursdays
We are Revisiting the Movies of 1950 with the classic debut from Akira Kurosawa, Rashomon.

5/15: The Should, the Could and the Empty
Can Mad Max: Fury Road live up to the success and praise of the first three movies from so long ago? Find out!

5/16: Nada (pressed snooze too much)



Thanks for reading another week of my writing! I will see you tomorrow with more Ginseng for the Soul and I'm excited for Tomorrowland's release (this is a Brad Bird fan here)!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to comment.